How do you want to evolve the AEC industry?
Seeking individuals of all expertise levels to collaborate in a 24-hour research and development blitz. Centered around trending technologies in the architecture, engineering, construction, and commercial real estate development industry, this event will highly encourage cross-pollination of ideas and provide exposure to new skills not encountered in practice. Start thinking about potential project ideas and come prepared to roll up your sleeves alongside talented colleagues.
- Anyone is eligibile.
- Participants must be registered for the event (see above).
- Maximum team size of up to 5 people.
- We prefer that teams make every attempt to consist of people from multiple organizations.
- Hacking stops at 3pm sharp on Saturday, 9/16.
- Each team has 5 minutes to present their project to the panel of judges.
- Following the final presentation, judges will deliberate and awards will be presented.
How to enter
Register for beyondAEC HERE.
Additional information about the event can be found the beyondAEC website.
Chief Information Officer, EYP
Director, Sasaki Strategies
Chief Enabling Officer, Tocci Building Co.
Technology Investor & Entrepreneur
scientific method & overcoming obstacles
Clarity in Communication of Ideas
exhibiting understanding & explanation of process
value in failure as much as success
Substantiation & Validation of Initial Concept
Utilization of Various Skills
coding, software expertise, user experience, graphics, delivery
Practical Application to Industry